Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Share Lessons in Google Calendar--Repost

Share Lesson Outlines in Google Calendar

I've done a lot of workshops about Google Apps over the years. In the section about Google Calendar I always share my favorite use of Google Calendar. That use is sharing lesson plan outlines in the events on a Google Calendar.

In my Google Calendar account I always create a calendar for each the classes that I teach. Then in those calendars I create events for each class meeting. In the event details I include a short outline of that day's lesson plan and or objectives. If I have hand-outs for that day, I include those as attachments. Click here for a sample of how the students will see those events. Click here to learn how to add attachments to a calendar event.

Repost from http://www.freetech4teachers.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment